Providing and Protecting Retirement
The purpose of a corporate sponsored retirement plan is to provide eligible employees with a vehicle through which they can accumulate retirement savings by way of employee and/or employer contributions and investment earnings. While plan participants are ultimately responsible for their own investment decisions, Northeast Professional Planning Group, Inc. (NPPG) endeavors to help the Plan Sponsor provide a suitable range of diversified investment options allowing participants to invest in accordance with their own circumstances, risk tolerances, savings time horizons, and retirement goals.
Learn More About Our Investment Services:
NPPG’s expert Retirement Plan Specialists work with Plan Sponsors to provide investment options that can meet a wide spectrum of risk preferences, from conservative to aggressive, and strives to:
- Promote retirement saving and encourage wealth accumulation by Plan participants.
- Provide Plan participants with a suitable range of asset categories and investment options that are intended to help Plan participants meet their retirement goals and investment objectives.
- Encourage participation by eligible employees in the Plan and reinforce consistent saving habits.
- Attract and retain qualified employees by providing competitive benefits.
- Obtain plan services, administration and investment options at a reasonable cost.