Thoughtful Planning to Achieve Your Goals
Northeast Professional Planning Group, Inc. (NPPG) provides a full range of professional actuarial and consulting services for the design, implementation and administration of tax qualified pension and profit sharing plans.
NPPG’s services are available to all business entities, accountants, attorneys, pension consultants and investment advisors. NPPG’s investment and pension actuarial consultants work with clients to develop appropriate investment strategies to safeguard retirement plans from varying economic conditions.
Plan Design & Implementation
- Plan Documentation & Amendment Services
- 401(k) Complete Compliance & Annual Administrative Services
- IRS/DOL Audits & Correction Reporting
- Section 105(h) Non-Discrimination Testing
- Electronic Receipt & Delivery of Plan Data
- 3(16) ERISA Fiduciary Service
- PBGC Forms & Reporting for Defined Benefit Plans
- Actuarial Valuations for Defined Benefit & Cash Balance Plans
- ASC/FASB Valuations
- Calculations of Benefits to Terminated Participants with Form 1099 Preparation