Offering Meaningful Retirement Planning that Drives Growth and Mitigates Risk
NPPG Investment Services (NPPGIS) provides a full range of retirement plan consulting services with a concentration on design, implementation and administration of tax-qualified retirement plans. NPPG’s investment and pension actuarial consultants work with clients to develop appropriate investment strategies to safeguard their plans from varying economic conditions.
Retirement Plans Include:
- 401(k) & 403(b) Plans
- Cash Balance and Defined Benefit Plans
- Profit Sharing and New Comparability Plans
- Deferred Compensation / 457 Plan
- Multiple Employer Plan (MEP)
The Investment Policy Statement: Paving the Way to Success.
NPPG initiates the planning and design process by producing an Investment Policy Statement (IPS). The IPS is adopted by the Plan Sponsor on behalf of the Plan to provide guidelines for the investment and management of assets held for the benefit of participants and beneficiaries of the Plan. The purpose of the IPS is to:
- Establish a framework for structuring a retirement savings program for Plan participants by making available diversified investment options that support a range of long-term needs, goals and risk tolerances.
- Formulate policies for selecting appropriate asset categories and investment options within the framework of the Plan structure.
- Provide Plan participants with investment options which, when prudently used, will diversify portfolio risks and better accommodate the range of risk/return preferences they may have.
- Establish prudent procedures for monitoring and evaluating the performance of the investment options available within the Plan.
- Describe the investment process used to review the investment options available within the Plan.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of various parties that may be involved in the oversight of Plan investment activities.
NPPG will review the IPS with the Plan Sponsor periodically and amend it when necessary.
NPPG has helped in the design of thousands of corporate retirement plans with several billion dollars in assets. These include defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans and nonqualified deferred compensation plans. Our clients include organizations of all sizes across every industry both private and public.