Comprehensive Benefits Solutions
Northeast Professional Planning Group, Inc. (NPPG) provides businesses with customized and comprehensive solutions for employee benefits needs from medical, dental, and disability insurance to 401(k), pension and actuarial services. NPPG is a trusted advisor that has the experience and knowledge to help clients administer strategic insurance and employee benefits programs to advance their business’ goals and meet employee coverage and retirement needs.
Our benchmarking data provides you a standard to which you can compare your benefit programs. We will make recommendations to help you enhance your plan while at the same time remaining competitive and reducing your overall plan costs.
Valuable benefit trend statistics and surveys are one of the core pieces of information that we provide to our clients to help support your benefit plan design strategy and decisions. These surveys and statistics provide benchmark data from leading consulting organizations around the country.
All NPPG clients receive timely expert support and personalized service to ensure the selection of a benefits program that is right for the plan sponsor and its participants. Our team is experienced in designing comprehensive plans that balance the need to control costs while accommodating specific plan requests and unique employee situations through a robust benefit offering.
Group Insurance Services include:
- Affordable Care Act Compliance
- Medical and Prescription Insurance (Indemnity, PPO, POS, EPO)
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Disability (Temporary State, Short-Term, Long-Term)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long Term Care Plans
- Self-Funded and Fully Insured Plans
- On-site Health and Wellness Programs
- Custom Employee Communication Materials
- On-site Employee Education Seminars
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA)
- Premium Only — Section 125 Plans and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health & Welfare Plan Document Service
With NPPG as your benefits advisor, you can be certain that you have the comprehensive, cost-effective human resource programs in place to meet your specific business goals and to attract top talent to your company. Count on NPPG to help you compete more effectively and to help your company grow its leadership status as an employer of choice.