Offering Meaningful Retirement Planning that Drives Growth and Mitigates Risk
Every company and its employees have different needs when it comes to retirement planning. Northeast Professional Planning Group, Inc. designs plans to meet those needs with the best possible solutions.
NPPG provides a full range of actuarial and retirement plan consulting services, concentrating on the design, implementation and administration of qualified retirement plans.
Northeast Professional Planning Group’s investment and pension actuarial consultants work with clients to develop appropriate investment strategies to safeguard their retirement plans from varying economic conditions.
Retirement Plan Administration Services include:
- Actuarial Consulting & Retirement Plan Administration
- Plan Design & Implementation
- Plan Documentation & Amendment Services
- 401(k) Complete Compliance & Annual Administrative Services
- Signature ready/Electronic 5500 Form Filing, including Actuarial Certification
- IRS/DOL Audits & Correction Reporting
- Section 105(h) Non-Discrimination Testing
- Electronic Receipt & Delivery of Plan Data
- 3(16) ERISA Fiduciary Service
- PBGC Forms & Reporting for Defined Benefit Plans
- Actuarial Valuations for Defined Benefit & Cash Balance Plans
- ASC/FASB Valuations for Accountants and Auditors
- Calculations of Benefits to Terminated Participants with Form 1099 Preparation